for the-i-don’t-know-anymore-time, i fall in love with this video, and the song :)
“Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.” -Unknown
You just have to find that good in each day, and then even the bad ones don’t seem so bad.
lampu kafe ini mengingatkanku pada kelambu dari tempat tidur antik di rumah tua kakekku. dulu setiap aku mau tidur, kakek selalu membacakan dongeng bayang-bayang. tangannya menari di balik kelambu, membuat aku tertawa-tawa. sejak itu aku melihat gelap sebagai sesuatu yang ramah, pengantar tidur, penjaga jiwa kecil yang dalam masa-masa lelap.
Get the logic and feel the feel. Happiness is within ourselves, we only need to dig it, which happens to be a never ending journey. The starting point is the principles, hence the twelve pillars of my version. Here I go :
- Be Astri. Be a person I always picture myself gonna be. Be it in faith, habits, behavior, style and thoughts.
- If I ever to meet people who disagree about things with me, I gotta remember that I do not have any responsibility to make them agree with me.
- However every things certainly must come up with basic logical reason, hence the argumentation (if needed) would have gone fair for both side.
- Never pin an answer “…well, I’ve just feel like to…” Even you trust an intuition because of its valid reasoning, not mere feeling.
- When I ever to encounter things those were not of my preferences, I need to remember to rather ignore them than being an anti. And of course, focus to those of my liking, instead.
- But, still, do remember that some people deal with it by being cynical, sarcastic, throwing satire or tantrum, in short being a hypocrite (in my standard). Accept differences on people’s view in accepting the world.
- Tighten the belly, broaden the view!
- Be a lady I’d wish my future daughter to see in her mom.
- Keep calm and maintain rush management.
- Fall in love (this time with heart), free the mind, risk the heart.
- Be honest, be brave, be a woman with full of love.
- Never ever quit writing, whatever happens, whatever it takes :)
inspired by Rubin Gretchen’s The Happiness Project.